[meteorite-list] witness falls

From: LITIG8NSHARK_at_aol.com <LITIG8NSHARK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 7 17:20:34 2006

In a message dated 7/7/2006 5:04:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mlblood_at_cox.net writes:
on 7/7/06 11:36 AM, Steve Arnold, Chicago!! at steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com
wrote:
>I can see why so many people focus on witness
> falls.
-------------
I just hate it when witnesses fall!
>I cannot even to begin to explain the immense of this.
----------
I don't think anyone can explain the immense.
Michael

Good afternoon Folks,

I'll try to explain:

As a trial attorney, I can confirm that "witness falls" are rare, though not
unheard of. Because the typical courtroom is tiled, when witness falls do
occur there is often "Blood" involved. Ultimately, the truly "immense"
witnesses are the ones that fall the hardest.

I hope that clears up any confusion.

Best Regards,

Paul Martyn