[meteorite-list] Meteorite Classifieds Hacked Today - Now Fixed

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 8 00:03:38 2006

Dear List,

For those of you who checked our Meteorite Classifieds on Meteorite-Times today
and were greeted with a skull graphic we apologize. An exploit was found
in one the
php scripts we use. This part of the script is also used in our Links
Directory and Meteorite
Dealers Yellowpages but these applications were not hacked today. Fixes
have been
applied to all and the Classifieds have been reinstalled. Again we
apologize to those of
you who were rudely greeted on our site today.

A huge thank you to those of you who alerted us today. We greatly
appreciate you taking
the time to let us know what was happening.

Paul

   Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
   Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
   The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. http://www.meteorite.com
   Meteorite-Times Magazine http://www.meteorite-times.com
   Post Office Box 7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA