[meteorite-list] Another Amusing Piece of Journalism

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 8 17:53:05 2006

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 13:11:33 -0700, you wrote:

>I don't think this one has been posted yet? This is much better than
>the 1,500 pounds of Barney Rubble story. And I thought there were a lot
>of mistakes in that one! : )

Hey, come on! I think it is pretty generous of the newspaper to allow local
12-year olds write feature stories!

And you missed this sentence:

"When a meteor hunter comes upon a meteorite that recently has fallen to Earth
and has been seen by people hurtling through the sky it is called a fall, which
is rare."

I would suspect that meteorites seen by people who are hurtling through the sky
are somewhat rare.