[meteorite-list] FW: Extreme breccia meteorites !!!

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 9 12:23:00 2006

Hi, all,

I recall that a couple months ago someone on the list was warning the rest
about a slick Scandinavian scammer trying to peddle terrestrial rocks as
lunar...

Is this the guy?

He's been sending these ads specifically to me...(email copy attached)
I suggested he send his ad for the benefit of the List, but he doesn't seem
to want to do that.

It just sounds like an Amway/Boggy Creek pitch, to me...

If it's this guy or not, I'd appreciate the name of the scammer again.

Cheers,
Pete