[meteorite-list] Sikhote-Alin Question

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 11 14:22:24 2006

Hi All,

I knew I had seen that feature somewhere, but I could not remember at the time.

Anyway I found it. It was in a 0.334g oriented Bensour individual I
have in my collection.

Here are three pics of the piece. While on an entirely different
scale, both in size and class, it does have a striking resemblance to
the feature in the Sikhote-Alin that caused this thread.

http://www.geocities.com/planetwhy/bensour1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/planetwhy/bensour2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/planetwhy/bensour3.jpg

Happy contemplating.