AW: [meteorite-list] AD: METEORITE CLASSIFICATION SERVICE

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 12 16:41:29 2006

Hi Michael,

" Only Bill Gates could afford to buy every gram of material
on the market."

" ...as to think they could generate the hundreds
and hundreds of millions of dollars it would take to buy EVERYTHING"

Humhem - Market-Trend-Michael, now I'm really surprised.
Do you not agree with my estimation, I wrote earlier today to the list?

Michael! There was and is and never will be a sufficient amount of
meteorites on Earth, that it could be paid with hundred and hundreds of
millions of dollars. That's the funny thing. There are thousands of other
people than Bill Gates, who could afford to clean up the market with a
fingers' click!

Buckleboo!
Martin