[meteorite-list] BLOOD STYLE AUCTION IN MUNICH????????

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 13 04:17:21 2006

In Tucson Michael Bloods auction is one of the main
attractions. People even decide their time to visit
the show taking bloods auction into account. I asked
Michael Blood if he would be interested in running an
auction in Munich but work commitments prevents him
from going and running an auction.
As a result everybody has to settle for second best if
there is to be a munich meteorite auction. Since its
only a 3 day show it may not be feisable and other
aspects might make this idea not quite one of the best
ideas that I have ever come up with. But I wonder if
anybody has any ideas or comments on the idea? Maybe
something could come out of it.
Cheers
DEAN
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/