[meteorite-list] New Meteorites Discovered in Australia

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 14 00:08:32 2006

Darren,

    I had in mind the fast-acting formulation of the
Elixir, so I don't have to hunt for days and days,
just take two tablespoons before bedtime and
go straight to the huge find the next morning...
    However handy the Elixir would be, it sounds
as if this guy has lived on, herded sheep on, walked
over this property for a decade or more. On the
less-than-conscious level, he probably knows the
texture, contours, minute details of every square foot.
What else is he going to look at? (Besides the sheep,
of course.)
    I suspect some change in the environment
registered on him but not consciously and, as
dreams do often do, his unconscious was trying
to get his attention over something he had missed
becoming aware of.
    Perhaps there's no viable alternative to
hard work afterall...

Sterling