[meteorite-list] g'day meteorite

From: Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 15 13:29:04 2006

  Greetings Listee`s. I was very fortunate to acquire
a beautiful 6.73 gram full slice of Mundrabilla 020 or
G`Day from Bob Haag a couple of years ago in Tucson.
You can view it in the Mystery Meteorite Archives
under Mystery Meteorite #53 in the Meteorite Impact
Forums. It is a little blurred, but can give you an
idea of what its matrix looks like. Have a
                                          Dave

--- "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!"