AW: AW: [meteorite-list] New Meteorites Discovered in Australia

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 16 05:54:50 2006

Hi Charlie,

and as the Meteoritical Bulletin has no subcategory in their data-sets,
whether a find meteorite was dreamed or there was a helpful foreboding,
I let the finders dream, what they want.
If someone is so excited to have the possibility to recover a meteorite,
why he shouldn't dream about. A coincidence.

But one thing I know for sure, whenever I start to dream about meteorites,
then it's definitely time for a vacation!

Buckleboo!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----