[meteorite-list] Norwegian meteorite classification guessing game

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 18 01:11:29 2006

I hope everybody finds some too! Sometimes the memory is worth more than
the find. I wonder if the museum officials will figure out the going rate
since hammer stones are worth more. I wonder if the treasure trove laws will
take this into account when compensating the finders? It will be
interesting to see how this one unfolds.

Take Care,

Adam