[meteorite-list] Norwegian meteorite classification guessing game

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 18 15:07:10 2006

Very good image! It will be fun to see what this new fall really is. If
nothing else, it will prove how unreliable images can be and will emphasize
the importance of having a laboratory characterize these rocks. I found
this to be true in the Mystery Main Mass contests of the past.

In the name of fun, I will honor all bets. The only stipulation is that it
has to be collected in Tucson if I lose. I will even super size the
Margarita in order to up the anti.

Have Fun,

Adam