[meteorite-list] Norwegian meteorite classification guessing game

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 18 18:41:23 2006

Now I know what subject interests a lot of meteorite collectors/dealers.
Seems like a good test of hands-on experience.
What about Origins?
Anyone wish to guesstimate where this thing came from based upon a pic?
Probably not too difficult based upon your picture analysis which allowed
you to "classify".
I for one like to dream about where in the solar system or beyond such
examples originate based upon classification.
Come on guys get beyond the "facts". REALLY allow your imaginations to fly
Humor me. [please]
Jerry Flaherty