[meteorite-list] Norwegian meteorite classification guessing game

From: Fred Caillou Noir <fred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 19 04:00:15 2006

I would guess for 2006.07g TKW (14 pieces) of a nice CO3... that fell of
July 14, 2006. 11 more pieces to be found!
Too bad that I won't be in Tucson next year otherwise I would take part to
the bet for a Margarita! Anyway, we can only wait for more pieces to be
recovered and classifcation to be achieved!
Best wishes to hunters.

Fred