[meteorite-list] Norwegian Meteorite Weight Guess

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 19 16:00:21 2006

In a message dated 7/19/2006 3:33:24 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
sterling_k_webb_at_sbcglobal.net writes:

I'll quit guessing there. That pretty much guarantees that the total
will be a lot less or a lot more than my average value of about 3 kilos.
But don't worry. If things are on schedule, Norway should have another
big daylight detonator in about five weeks, just like the last pair...
Don't they always come in three's?

Sterling K. Webb

Thank you Sterling for that brilliant demonstration of how Logic can be
applied to anything! Even meteorite falls! ;-)

Here is an update:

Alex 4242.42g $142.42/g
Andi Gren $199.95/g
Anne Black 1950.50g