[meteorite-list] New Photos on Meteorite Friends Page

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 20 16:32:11 2006

Hi All,
        DaveHarris and MikeBandli can now be seen on my Meteorite Friends
Page at:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/MeteoriteFriends.html

        Uf yr mug ain't up there, send it to me and if you aren't already,
you will be my newest meteorite friend! (and we can all see whatcha
look like).
        Best wishes, Michael

--
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
standing in a garage makes you a car.