[meteorite-list] AD: 25% OFF ALL EBAY BUY IT NOW ITEMS

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 22 06:52:43 2006

Dean,

You advertised 1,000 pounds on ebay for $50,000 and everybody laughed. You
then went on to say you were selling out and needed $50,000 for the rest of
your inventory. Three dealers came up with this amount which amounted to 12
cents a gram according to the Reeds. You sent them tier five material
instead of crusted pieces. You bought more with the money they supplied you
with and then tried to undersell them in Germany by charging 5 cents a gram
instead. Do you remember advertising to the List five times in a single
week desperately trying to unload this inventory in Germany? A lot of
dealers do, especially the ones you broke your promise to. All of these
emergency going out of business sales, inventory reduction sales and now
eBay is raising the average listing by 2 cent sales are misleading. It is
now against the law in the U.S. to advertise a going out of business sale in
order to drum up interest if it is not in fact true.

Keep sniffing the sauce, Dean!

Adam