Fw: [meteorite-list] Re:Comet hit Britain in mid sixth, RE-POSTED

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 23 12:15:33 2006

Hi all -

I didn't get too far before I found another message
which seemed to need some comment.

We can argue theory here or we can get data and then
try to form theory. Might I suggest my book "Man and
Impact in the Americas" as a good startting point?
$34.95 via

1-877-494-0044 Ancient American or
1-800-718-4514 Adventures Unlimited

(The later because I believe in starting with the most
confused first. I don't know if they still take orders
- I discovered four weeks ago that AU's founder David
Hatcher Childress was (is) a disciple of the late cult
leader and sexual predator Richard Kieninger, and am
now working on a detailed article on that loon.)

In any case, it looks like we might have some
observational answers by 2022, depending on where
Schwassmann Wachmann 3 ends up. Anybody have the
latest orbital calcs for its 64 fragments and its dust
stream?

Good Hunting -
EP

--- "Sterling K. Webb" <sterling_k_webb_at_sbcglobal.net>