[meteorite-list] Chladni's Heirs

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 25 14:41:16 2006

Bernd wrote:

> "Chladni's Heirs short: SAM"
> I was just wondering if "Uncle SAM" is amused about such activities ;-)
> Bernd

Then again: qualified competition imo is good and healthy competition!

And rest assured they are even more than simply qualified when it gets down to knowledge about meteorites and customer support. If you have ever
dealt with any one of the guys individually, just as I did, you know what it means when they are bundling their efforts right now...

So, uncle SAM, don?t worry, be happy! :-)

Alex
Berlin/Germany