[meteorite-list] Chladni's Heirs NORWAY field report

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 26 20:53:40 2006

Good for you Marcin,
Congratulations on finding some. I guess you are the first to recover any
without having to purchase them.
I doubt the fragments will be missed.
Please take the time to share your experience as well as some photos of your
first found meteorite.
I remember when I found my first one,so, I know how elated you are.

Congrats
Bob