AW: [meteorite-list] Ad-Question CO3

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 27 05:27:46 2006

But only if I have the honour to pay the insured private courier shipment
and a huge membrane box !! :-)

(similar requests and hagglings all German dealers had to experience from
time to time here in Germany, when there the last 2 years the
"stinginess-is-stylish"-hysteria was raging. Now it's much better again, a
new government, which the media pushed, a nice soccer championship - thus
people started to get normal again)

Buckleboo!
Martin (da "nest-defiler" as we say in German)

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----