[meteorite-list] Ebay is ripping everybody off at least once! (OT)

From: Johnny Rieben <johnny_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 29 19:11:10 2006

But the point is they are already rich and are now screwing the little
guys because of 'server issues'. They arent trying to get rich off of
this they are trying to protect the server space of higher paying customers!
They would never do this unless they were trying to protect BIGGER
amounts of money than mine. I say RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!!!

Regards,

Johnny