[meteorite-list] Ebay is ripping everybody off at least once! (OT)

From: Mark <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 30 13:06:50 2006

Johnny,

Take a pill dude and relax. Whatever issue you had with ebay I can tell you
that whatever you had ahppen was a momentary thing. I have been on ebay for
7 years and thousands of items and never hjad an issue with searches. I
would respectfully suggest you check you work, perhaps you did something
wrong.

And then I would go back and have you read your users agreement with ebay
and also every EULA that you have ever blankly clicked "accept" on as you
install the accompanying software.

NO ONE and I mean no one in this world called the internet/software takes
any responsibility for anything they do write or create. You can not hold
anyone responsibile for anything related to the net.

As for ebay, I highly doubt it is a conspiracy, ebay has way too much to
lose to do anything they could ever get caught at, and everything can be
found out by someone somewhere.

But in case you still think that ebay is up to something I have the number
of a man that used to hang out on a "Grassy Knoll" in Dallas, perhaps
together you can both get to the bottom of ebays conspiracy to prevent
searches.

Thanks

Mark M.