[meteorite-list] Need help with a Goldmaster GM2

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 3 13:44:44 2006

Hi list!

Now I've done it!

I have bought a Goldmaster GM3 metal detector, got a metal detector
meteorite hunting license... nonono, you don't need a license for
meteorite hunting but you need one for using a metal detector in Sweden.

I've also downloaded the manual from the net, tested that I can detect
one of my worst weathered stony NWA:s in 4-8 inch distance and now I'm
off to hunt a H-meteorite field.

As I'm a total detector virgin, do you have any tips or tricks to tell
me that isn't in the manual?

I'll keep you posted of any success.

Regards, G?ran