[meteorite-list] nice too...

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 4 19:40:11 2006

Wow... knowing how fragile aubrites are, think how much material must have
fell off during transport. And at ~50 bucks a gram...sheesh. I was told that
there is quite a bit of material that simply falls off onto the floor while
on display at UNM... and it is usually this material that gets traded.

Best,
Mike Bandli