[meteorite-list] >> Online Encyclopedia of Meteorites : Register now for free !

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 4 19:41:48 2006

Hello to the list,

I'm proud to announce that you can register from now on to the Online Encyclopedia of Meteorites.

Registration is free.

The Encyclopedia opens in August or September 2006 but I have to know from now how many people are interested. That's the reason why I invite all of you to register now at the following address :

http://www.encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com/register.asp

The access to the Encyclopedia will be allowed later, in july. You'll receive in july an email to confirm your registration and a PDF file that will detail most of the features of the Encyclopedia.

Many thanks for your support.

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE