[meteorite-list] Zagami

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 5 17:55:01 2006

Hi Stan, Afonso & list members,
        My Meteorite Market Trends column in the June
(current) issue of METEORITE TIMES addresses this
exchange - quite adequately, I think - but that's just
my opinion. See here:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/MMT.html

        Best wishes, Michael

--
"He is not a lover who does not love forever." - Euripides (485-406BC)