[meteorite-list] Adventura del Monte Meteorite (meteorwrong?)

From: Steve Schoner <schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 7 11:21:04 2006

Tell us Mark, this auction ended with one paying OVER $12,000 for this item. Now that the auction was held and ended, what is the outcome of this transaction?

Is this thing a meteorite or not. By the photo it sure looks like one.

So, tell us, you can be specific... Why not?

I am dying to know.

Steve Schoner/AMS

[meteorite-list] Mexican Meteor Wrong in Wichita
MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Wed Apr 12 19:27:07 EDT 2006