[meteorite-list] Sale- MeteoriteCollecting.com For Sale on Ebay

From: Mike <mikeandlaila_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 7 22:47:22 2006

Hello List,

I am currently offering a personal domain name,
MeteoriteCollecting.com, for sale on Ebay. I am a
meteorite collector myself and had purchased this
domain name to build a website. I have been unable to
make the site and have decided to offer the name to
someone else who could use it. This is a very popular
meteorite related search term and this name is
receiving traffic from the search engines. If anyone
is interested the auction can be found at
http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=13762403&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=6636007627&lk=URL
thanks for your attention,
Mike