[meteorite-list] Ad - Gather Around The Good Stuff!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 14 10:17:35 2006

Dear List Members,

I loaded some excellent specimens this week including the new EL6/7
everybody has been pondering. A deal fell through because of a lack of funds
on a dealer's part on some NWA 869 so I loaded all that I have left,
excellent pieces all the way up to a 95% crusted 2 kg plus centerpiece!
Good stuff this week so be sure to check out the highlights below . There
are also several great items started at just 99 cents with no bids.

To see all of the too numerous to list outstanding auctions, click on this
link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

NWA 4295 EL6/7 Enstatite Chondrite, Intro Priced at $8.00 to $10.00 a Gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6636333768
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6636334364
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6636334915
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6636335631
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6636337035
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6636337729
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6636338387
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6636339654
...and several others!

Some Examples of NWA 869, Excellent Specimens Priced to Sell. Everybody
knows how hard it is to find bulk lots of this material these days. The
only reason I have any at all to offer is that a deal went south on my last
remaining stockpile of NWA 869.

2,065 gram specimen, 95% crusted with 50% primary, 45% secondary crust:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6637336105
1,670 gram specimen with 90% plus primary crust:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6637334195
Other great examples:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6637333801
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6637333405
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6637333034
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6637332749
...and several others!

1,000 gram NWA 869 Lots, Excellent Material!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6637339677
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6637340014
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6637340397
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6637340669
...and 4 other lots still available!

A Nice Specimen of the Ultra Low TKW, NWA 3157 Ungrouped Type 3 Chondrite
Started at Just 99 Cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6636323316

....and too many to list items still at the opening bid of just 99 cents can
be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock