[meteorite-list] ForSale

From: AstronomicalResearchNetwork <arn1200_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 18 11:51:15 2006

I am sorry I hit the wrong key and sent the message before it was finished !!!!
Happens when you get OLD .
Hello Friends
        Back to meteorites and a wish for a Happy Fathers Day To All.
Please visit my website http://www.meteorites4sale.net/
I also have many rare and exotic meteorites for sale but not listed .
Looking for something send me an Email .
Today for fathers day I have a beautiful slice of Richdield LL3.7 189 grams
Richfield sells usually for $15/g when you can find it nowdays.
Today $8/g
Please if you see something on my wesite you like make me an offer .
Sincerely Kenneth Regelman
Astronomical Research Network

I will be cutting a few slices of my Urelite NWA 2252
pictures of the main mass on the bottom of my home page .
Anyone interested please let me know and I will cut slices !