[meteorite-list] Possible Meteorite hit a car in Poland

From: GeoZay_at_aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 18 13:00:03 2006

Below was posted on the meteor observers mailing list. I went to the website
and it's all in polish. There's about a dozen photos that shows something
that smashed thru the top of a cars windshield. The car looked like it might
have been parked. No photos that I can tell shows what the object looked like.
GeoZay

>>http://www.4lomza.pl/index.php?wiad=8053

it was happend houers ago
car is demolided inside
thousands of citizens heard a fast moving object sound over the city and jus
after this loud explousion
story is in the news here in Poland now ewerywhere <<