[meteorite-list] Ad - 108 Auctions - Great Stuff!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 21 20:48:00 2006

Dear List Members,

I loaded some excellent specimens this week including some more of the new
EL6/7 at just $10.00 a gram! I also loaded 26 kilograms in 1 kilo lots of
unclassified, uncleaned and uncut bulk material at a starting price of just
5 cents a gram with a But-it-Now price of less than 6 cents a gram. This
material can't be replaced from Northwest Africa at this low price anymore
so be sure to check them out.

To see all of the too numerous to list outstanding auctions, click on this
link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Last 50mg NWA 482 Lunar Dust/Gold/Pyrex pendant left started at just 99
cents with no reserve!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6639411046

60mg NWA 998 Nakhlite Dust/Gold/Pyrex pendant, 1of 5 ever crafted!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6639414727

NWA 4295 EL6/7 Enstatite Chondrite, Intro Priced at just $10.00 a Gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6639174927
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6639175081
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6639175212
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6639175363
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6639175583
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6639175753
And Several More.......

1 Kilo Bulk Lots:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6639179429
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6639179679
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6639179901
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6639180578
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6639180843
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6639181171
And 20 More!

....and too many to list items still at the opening bid of just 99 cents can
be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock