AW: [meteorite-list] meteorite dealers (not removing old inventory)

From: moni Waiblinger-Seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 25 17:29:17 2006

Hi Martin and list,

I have seen the same thing happen to me.
I tried to buy a rare meteorite, made an offer just to find out it was sold,
the list got up dated and its still for sale.
But not to me!?

>(Yippie, be prepared, Stefan Ralew, Andi Gren and
>Mr.Buckleboo will come to next year's Tucson show!).

I will try very hard to make it to Tucson next year too.
Maybe Hanno and Christian will come too.
I was thrilled meeting a few members of this list in Ensisheim.
And today I was at the Ries Crater Museum Nördlingen.

http://www.riescrater-museum.de/

See you next year Martin and others!

With best regards,
Moni