[meteorite-list] METEORITE FALLING ON THE MOON VIDEO

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 27 20:01:34 2006

Hi, Dean, and all,

Yes - that video was posted a while ago, but definitely worth another look!

One question I have about it, though: when you watch it in the "larger
video" mode, you see the flash, then the fade, and then there is a slight,
single pulse of brightening again before it fades out completely.

It seems that there is also an increase of light at the tail end of the
article's included Impact Light graph.
The dynamics of the impact?

Or could that little increase simply be attributed to atmospheric influence
on the earthbound video surveillance?

Cheers,
Pete