[meteorite-list] Fraudulent Trade?

From: Eric Twelker <twelker_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 28 01:02:18 2006

Michael,

    I don't often comment on this list, but I will this time to disagree.
In this dispute the two sides are McCartney's detailed complaint and Bob
Evans' email basically telling McCartney to stuff it.

    That's not what I or most people would consider "two sides" to a
dispute. That's an abuse that people should know about and condemn.

    And what does the IMCA have to do with this. So far as I can see Bob
Evans isn't a member--and perhaps the reason why is evident.

    Eric Twelker