[meteorite-list] Dealers and their duty

From: Walter L. Newton <newtonw2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 12:18:20 2006

Hi

Maybe you hadn't read my second post, but this dealer in question has had a
lot of time in the last three weeks to list item after item, but not 10
seconds to leave feedback?

And you have no idea if what the content of my "numerous" email were like. I
am extremely polite and friendly. If polite and friendly bothers a dealer,
then maybe he should take up another profession like... oh... maybe a
hermit.

And managing feedback is really simple if you use "My Ebay." You don't have
to make any lists or remember who you left feedback for. Just go to My Ebay,
click on feedback and you will be presented with a list of all buyers that
you need to leave feedback for.

Walter L. Newton
1400 Utah Street #101
Golden, Co 80401