AW: [meteorite-list] Fersman: Kunashak punches Shack

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 13:47:52 2006

Yepp,

And the logs in the museum: http://www.fmm.ru/meteoritesen/kunashaken.htm
Is it underside the roof?

What a pitty that I sold all my Kunashak... a ballyhoo as house smasher
could quadruple the price.

Buckleboo!
Martin

PS: hmm what happened to Pele's encyclopedical project?
I feel always so pity, if such pictures disappear with time again.
If he has enough webspace to host....

Or, Martin, after the city sign project - perhaps a main mass picture
project? Many of my collectors collect pictures too, especially - no wonder,
I do also - we want to see the main pieces our specimens origine from - if
we wouldn't be all so phlegmatic, I guess growing with the year, it could
became a nice online reference.
Next step a kinf of wikipedia for meteorites only...

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----