[meteorite-list] FW: A MUST SEE AUCTION... POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

From: Walter L. Newton <newtonw2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 15:38:20 2006

Hi

If you were trying to sell positive feedback for 5 dollars, then way didn't
you make it a "Buy It Now" auction for 5 dollars. This is confusing me.
Think this is some sort of scam.

Does anyone even know this dealer. Didn't I see him on Ebay last month
trying to see one of the statues on Easter Island? Well, if you are that
dealer, I want my money back. You said it would fit in my livingroom, it
doesn't. Now the cats are using it for a scratching post in the backyard.
And I left you POSiTIVE feedback.

:)

Walt Newton