[meteorite-list] FW: A MUST SEE AUCTION... POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 20:07:59 2006

Hello Mark,

WHO MADE YOU THE IDIOT POLICE MAN OF THE LIST? WHAT EBAY RULES DOES THIS
AUCTION VIOLATE ANYWAY???

By The Way, I had already removed the Auction before your "Reporting" to
ebay. My humor was fulfilled and my mission of the day accomplished!

Now I remember why I just do my own thing and seldom if ever participate in
this list... MARK you are the idiot for taking things to seriously!

Good Day

Michael Cottingham