[meteorite-list] Dealers and their duty

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 30 01:13:42 2006

Eric,
Good to hear you're getting settled in. If you ever get homesick for
Arizona, you're welcome to come stay at my place. I even have a lawn mower
you can use to show me your newly developed talent;-)

Oh....one more thing...I almost forgot. I agree with you about the Ebay
feedback issue.

Best,
John Gwilliam