[meteorite-list] Uncut NWA's - Does the exterior disclose theinterior

From: Armando Afonso <armandoafonso_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 30 17:29:46 2006

Hi.
Thanks for a great humouristic intervention.
Then, Virgin Mary is a kind of CAI?
I bought a Sikhote with wings...I am looking at it with diferent eyes, now.
Tonight, I will check if it glows in the dark.
And there are Kriptonite meteorites, too.
What a mess, upstairs.
AA

 "And I have
even found some with a good amount of visible chondrules, impact features
and one that had an image of The Virgin Mary inside :)."