[meteorite-list] Why no prices ever show from dealers

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 30 19:44:21 2006

Good evening list.As an advanced meteorite collecter,I should really know
this.But I really want to know why,when you go to a dealers website,and
you see something you want to buy,and say there are 5 items,4 of them have
prices but the 5th one does not.It says to email or contact for
pricing.WHY DO THEY NOT JUST PUT DOWN THE PRICE??Why do we have to enail
or call for pricing?Just put the price you are asking and maybe,just maybe
the item will sell alot faster instead of waiting for an email to come.I
just went thru the whole metlist tonight and I noticed that on alot of
sites.It is just very frustrating to see this.I guess I would like a
knowledgable explanation.Will someone who is a dealer please let me know.

               Courious,but frustrated in chicago