[meteorite-list] Moon Rock entry on Wikipedia

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 2 12:27:46 2006

The most interesting thing is that noone spotted that link earlier, it's
been there since august.

I took the liberty to remove the link to BCC meteorite page and
substitute it with a more proper link. Anyone who wants to see the
original page Karin wrote about just have to click on the history tab on
top of the page and select an older version. I also removed the link on
the page about lunar meteorites.
Wikipedia isn't better than the contributions from it's users but with
enough honest people it's a tremendous resource. Eventually errors and
frauds will be spotted and corrected.

I think there could be a lot of contributions in the meteorite category.
Why not pick a subject and write some facts, it isn't hard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Meteorites

/G?ran