[meteorite-list] meteorites in situ in the desert

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 6 09:54:17 2006

Hi Stan,

Should you be interested, there are in situ pictures on our website, of the meteorites that we found in the Sahara:
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20angl/pages%20navigation/gallery-navbanner-contact.html
You can click on meteorite names within the gallery to reach its descritption page that includes an in situ picture (except one or
two).
We found one achondrite only, a Ureilite that has been named ACFER 360:
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20angl/pages%20meteorites/bb215-angl.htm
You can use any of those pictures, should you specify its origin as Meteoriteshow website and mentioning the url.
Of course you can contact me off list if you wish.
Kind regards,

Frederic Beroud
http://www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA member # 2491 (http://www.imca.cc/)