[meteorite-list] Michael Blood's Meteorite Market Trends

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 6 18:13:56 2006

Hi All,
        Mike asked some astute questions and I (hopefully) provided
some adequate responses. I asked him off list and he graciously
agreed to allow me to put his post and my responses into my
column as an addendum. I know they are few, but some people
do read the METEORITE TIMES that are not on the list.
        Thanks, Mike.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"He is not a lover who does not love forever." - Euripides (485-406BC)