[meteorite-list] Red Rain

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Mar 7 09:04:56 2006

I've read the NewScientist article, too.
An enigma, for the moment.

I don't understand his temporary, self-imposed *extraordinary fact*
suppression about getting these non-dna cells to replicate under such harsh
conditions - if it were true. I think he may regret not having kept that
little gem a better secret.

All in all, sounds like some more "cold fusion bullshit", to me!

Soon, we'll see.....

Cheers,
Pete