[meteorite-list] AD "Collection Sale" with pics

From: Beachhunter <beachhunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Mar 7 15:57:03 2006

Hello list:

Once again, I am selling part of my collection so my wife can finish her
studies.
I have included a link below so you can view the pictures. Even if you are
not
in the market to expand your collection, there are some great pics of
meteorites
worth taking a look at.

If you are interested in prices, please e-mail me at beachhunter_at_cogeco.ca
I will get the list out to you right away.

The prices are great and you can get some awesome deals!!

I will even pay for shipping on orders over $100.00

Here's the link: http://meteorite.shutterfly.com/action/?a=8Act2TZy4at3Kg

Colin Broughton
Hamilton, Ontario
Canada