[meteorite-list] AD - Bob Haag collection meteorite Pierceville

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Mar 7 22:41:27 2006

For all of you Kansas meteorite collectors and Bob Haag fans I have listed a
745 gram endcut of Pierceville. Its an Iron found in 1917 in Finney Co.
Kansas. I acquired it from Bob Haag this year. For those of us that were at
the Tucson show we know how little was available for sale from Bob Haags
collection. So, if you don't have a piece from his collection here's your
chance.

I also lowered the price on the oriented Juancheng 940 grams. Its as fresh
as the day it fell, a really gorgeous oriented meteorite. If I wasn't going
after another piece, the Juancheng would NEVER leave my collection.

Pierceville :
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pierceville-Meteorite-Bob-Haag-Collection-Piece_W0QQitemZ6611833352QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Juancheng :
http://cgi.ebay.com/Oriented-Jauncheng-Meteorite-940-Grams-Museum-Quality_W0QQitemZ6611833407QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem