AW: [meteorite-list] Poll : Online Encyclopedia of Meteorites

From: Mike Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Mar 8 18:33:36 2006

In February David Weir wrote about the MetBase Library and how his
collection is included in it.
I was wondering how many private collections are included in MetBase
and how big it has to be, to be included?

What are the criteria for being included, and how do you get a
collection included?

I would like mine to be there someday. I don't think I'm ready yet,
but give me a year or two!

Mike Fowler
Chicago